ORDO WEEK 20 FRIDAY FUNERAL MUSIC

 


Psalm 91 "Be With Me, Lord"~ Marty Haugen



131K views / 7 years ago

Holy Ground
JohnMichaelTalbot



37,514 views / Oct 17, 2015

O Breathe on Me, O Breath of God

OCP Session Choir - Topic


14,499 views / May 18, 2016

Sacred Silence
Jenny Pixler - Topic



33,055 views / May 2, 2015


Here I Am, Lord | Dan Schutte | SATB Choir with Lyrics |
Sunday 7pm Choir | Catholic & Christian Choral Music




HERE I AM, LORD (SATB Choir) - Daniel L. Schutte/arr. John Leavitt
Hal Leonard and Shawnee Press Church Choral








HELP ME LORD (Vic Amplayo & Jun Bolo)
Video Clips (credit to the owners) edited by Mari Autida



275,792 views  Feb 4, 2019

Every time I wake up in the morning
I thank God for the blessings of the day
Then i ask the Lord to give the strength to keep me going
And ask Him to take me to where I should be
Chorus:
Help me Lord as i come to do your will
Help me Lord keep me under your wings
Help me Lord and lead me to your way
Help me Lord every minute, every day
2.
As I travel on this road and on every journey
I may stumble in the darkness of the night
But I cry to the  Lord to give me the courage to rise again
And i ask Him to take me back to His kingdom of light (Repeat Chorus)
Bridge:
You are the guiding the light, the truly risen one
You're the bread of life, you nourish my soul
You lift me up every time I fall (Repeat Chorus)



On Eagle's Wings | Catholic Hymn | Michael Joncas |
 | Sunday 7pm Choir





Shepherd Me, O God By Marty Haugen
Agnes Choo



600K views / 8 years ago

Something Which Is Known

The Monks of Weston Priory - Topic



Eye Has Not Seen - Marty Haugen
Stacey R





I Have Loved You – Michael Joncas [Official Lyric Video]
OCPmusic







You Are Mine | David Haas | SATB Choir w/Lyrics 
| Catholic Hymn | Sunday 7pm Choir






Songs of the Angels | Catholic Funeral Hymn 
| Cantor & Piano w/ Lyrics | Sunday 7pm Choir




The Servant Song | Christian & Catholic Hymn |
 Richard Gillard & Betty Pulkingham | Sunday 7pm Choir