ORDO WEEK 24 SUNDAY EVENING SONG
SONGS OF THE PEOPLE OF GOD
ORDINARY TIME WEEK XXIV
PSALTER WEEK IV
SUNDAY EVENING PRAYER II
(SUNDAY SECOND VESPERS)
RECORDED FULL SERVICES
DivineOffice|Evening Prayer II 24th Sunday of Ordinary Time|
Daily Vespers from the Saint Meinrad Archabbey Church on Sunday September 13, 2020
AntiphonIn holy splendor I begot you before the dawn, alleluia.
In splendóribus sanctis, ante lucíferum génui te, allelúia.
PSALM 110
The Lord has said to my lord: “Sit at my right hand
PSALM 109:1-5,7Dixit Dóminus Dómino meo:* «Sede a dextris meis,
«Sede a dextris meis,
AntiphonBlessed are those who hunger and thirst for justice,
for they shall have their fill.
for they shall have their fill.
Beáti qui esúriunt et sítiunt iustítiam, quóniam ipsi saturabúntur.
PSALM 112
Blessed is the man who fears the Lord and loves his commands above all things.
Beátus vir, qui timet Dóminum,* in mandátis eius cupit nimis.
AntiphonPraise God, all you his servants, both great and small. Alleluia.
Laudem dícite Deo, omnes servi eius, pusílli et magni, allelúia.
CANTICLE REVELATIONS 19
Alleluia.Salvation and glory and power belong to our God, because his judgements are true and just.Alleluia.
Allelúia.Salus et glória et virtus Deo nostro,*(℟. Allelúia.)quia vera et iusta iudícia eius.℟. Allelúia (allelúia).
Short Responsory Great is our Lord; great is his might.His wisdom can never be measured.
Responsorium breve ℣.Magnus Dóminus noster,* Et magna virtus eius. ℟. Et sapiéntiæ eius non est númerus.
AntiphonYou wicked servant, I cancelled all that debt of yours when you appealed to me. Were you not bound, then, to have pity on your fellow servant just as I had pity on you?
Antiphon
You wicked servant,
I cancelled all that debt of yours when you appealed to me.
Were you not bound, then,
to have pity on your fellow servant just as I had pity on you?
Serve nequam, omne débitum dimísi tibi, quóniam rogásti me; nonne opórtuit et te miseréri consérvi tui sicut et ego tui misértus sum?
.
.